WHAT IS IT: The alleged “Brilliant Ring of Russia” is a symbolical ring associating authentic towns and urban areas toward the North-West of Moscow. They speak to 1,000 years of rich Russian history written in stone and wood, from a 850-year old church in Rostov to a nineteenth century log house in the Suzdal’s outside exhibition hall. Each of the “brilliant” towns once assumed a Russian Visa significant function throughout the entire existence of Russia and was associated somehow with popular recorded figures, for example, Alexander Nevsky, Ivan the Terrible, Peter the Great and numerous others.
WHAT TO SEE: The urban areas and towns of the Golden Ring are recorded here in sequential request:
Aleksandrov (established in 1530, populace 68,000) – The town is arranged 100 km from Moscow on the crossway of old streets from the biggest memorable focuses of Russia – Vladimir and Suzdal, Rostov and Yaroslavl, Sergiev Posad and Pereyaslavl-Zalessky. In 1564-1581 the town was the home of Ivan the Terrible. The absolute first in Russia distributing house was built up in Aleksandrov in 1576. One of the main material assembling places in Russia in the nineteenth century.
Bogolubovo (established in 990, populace 4,000) – a minuscule calm town close to the city of Vladimir. The town was named after the Russian sovereign Andrey Bogolubsky (God-cherishing) who fabricated the principal invigorated settlement here in 1165. Vacationers can see survives from the Andery Bogolubsky’s home including some private offices of the twelfth century and the excellent Church of the Intercession of the Virgin on the Nerl (1165) which is viewed as probably the best example of old Russian engineering.